|Main » Files » MTA Resources » Scripts|
Need for Speed NOS Extra (race_nos2)
[ COPYRIGHT : 50p & AcidbRain / Just uploaded by me, because I didn't saw it on the community and I thought that many people would want it. ]
/nosgauge [on|off] - Sets the NOS gauge visibility (default 'on')
/noscontrol [hybrid|nfs|normal] - Sets the NOS firing control style (default 'hybrid'):
- normal : The default sucky behavior; Once NOS is fired there's no way to stop it.
- nfs : NFS-style NOS; hold fire to start NOS, release to stop.
- hybrid : hybrid-style NOS; press fire once to start NOS, press fire again to stop.
/nossustain [on|off] - Sets whether to keep NOS turned on after the following events (default 'on'):
* Picking up a vehicle change pickup while having NOS turned on
* Picking up a nitro pickup while having NOS turned on
* Changing vehicle on a checkpoint while having NOS turned on
/move_nosgauge - Enables nos gauge repositioning.
/nosduration : duration in seconds - Sets the total duration of a NOS charge.
/nosrechargedelay : delay in seconds - Sets the delay before the player can use the next NOS recharge. A negative value means no recharge.
/nosrechargeduration : duration in seconds - Sets the duration for the gradual NOS recharge. A value of zero means instant recharge.
/nosonrespawn [on|off] - Sets whether to keep a NOS charge when the player dies. Default is off.
/nosonchange [on|off] - Sets whether to keep a NOS charge when the player changes vehicle. Default is off.
|Category: Scripts ||
|Views: 768 | Downloads: 38|
|Total comments: 0|