Main » Entries archive
- Because problem infinite loading screens while joining URL has been solved, we turned back on URL bans but with little changes: 24h for connection lost, 48h for normal leave and no URL ban for IRC / kick / bugged loading screen (rare)
- Added limit - max 2 tournaments per event
- Improved matching system - now players will be matched slower, but it will be based now on general skill with URL instead of "who first" rule. It means that there will be low chance to match up newbie with very good player unless there aren't enough players in lobby
- Changed amount of score gained by upgrading parts like engine, tires or suspension
- Changed score range (min-max) for every class and car
- Blista Compact
- New rankingboard's algorithm - now it should shows proper position all the time
- Disabled collision of torches at start lines on maps
- Minor fixes and improvements
Server will be closed down for about an hour due to required maintenance
Optimization - NFS:SA Booster
Major handling changes for:
Because Futo and Buffalo handling changes are serious, there also changes characteristic of their toptimes and records. Due to that, all Futo and Buffalo records have been disabled. It means that in-game those records won't be visible and will have to be done again, but you can still check them on website as archive records by selecting proper option here: https://www.nfssa.com/racestats.php?week=topofalltimes
Comunity www.mta-racing.com presents to your attention our first tournament called "Moto Invasion".
Description of the tournament:
Registration for the tournament is open 20 August and will close on 25 August.
Player limit - 32 players ( we will change the grid if there will be more people )
Date and time:
Referee: lukum, GARIK08, Ryuzaki, ShIft_32, Caddy, Scorpion, Evolution.
Hello friends! I want to bring to your attention the site "www.mta-racing.com". This project was created by Evolution in 2013. We want to make the Race Community more active. Our team will organize tournaments. But for this we need your help.
1) Organize 1 tournament every 3 months.
2) Maintain activity on the forum.
3) Offer your ideas for the project development.
P.S: Site under construction.