Main » Entries archive
- Because problem infinite loading screens while joining URL has been solved, we turned back on URL bans but with little changes: 24h for connection lost, 48h for normal leave and no URL ban for IRC / kick / bugged loading screen (rare)
- Added limit - max 2 tournaments per event
- Improved matching system - now players will be matched slower, but it will be based now on general skill with URL instead of "who first" rule. It means that there will be low chance to match up newbie with very good player unless there aren't enough players in lobby
- Changed amount of score gained by upgrading parts like engine, tires or suspension
- Changed score range (min-max) for every class and car
- Blista Compact ... Read more »
Today ended our first tournament called "Moto Invasion". Throughout the tournament, players had to compete on all types of motorcycles in the game. There were many beautiful struggles and funnynmoments. Thanks to all players for participating. The goal of our project is to develop a community in the multiplayer MTA. In the future, we plan to organize more tournaments. The winners of the tournament were:
Welcome to a new tournament: Street Outlaws.
Server will be closed down for about an hour due to required maintenance
Optimization - NFS:SA Booster
Major handling changes for:
Comunity www.mta-racing.com presents to your attention our first tournament called "Moto Invasion".
Description of the tournament:
Registration for the tournament is open 20 August and will close on 25 August.
Player limit - 32 players ( we will change the grid if there will be more people )
Date and time:
Referee: lukum, GARIK08, Ryuzaki, ShIft_32, Caddy, Scorpion, Evolution.
Hello friends! I want to bring to your attention the site "www.mta-racing.com". This project was created by Evolution in 2013. We want to make the Race Community more active. Our team will organize tournaments. But for this we need your help.
1) Organize 1 tournament every 3 months.
2) Maintain activity on the forum.
3) Offer your ideas for the project development.
P.S: Site under construction.