Hello everyone, today we have a rare announcement for MTA. We are releasing 1.4 as a beta, which ordinarily doesn't happen. 1.4 still has bugs and needs some proper testing, so we are going to do a beta version so these issues can be fixed. One of the biggest new features is localization. This added native language support to MTA for many languages. If you find a bug for your language, please report it on https://bugs.mtasa.com/
Here's the current patch notes.
Scripting fixes and changes
- Fixed getResourceConfig not working on foreign resources
- Fixed Brownstreak Carriage (ID: 570)
- Modified attachTrailerToVehicle to support train IDs.
- Modified setPlayerMoney to have a new parameter, bInstant, to instantly set the money counter in the UI to the new value instead of counting to it.
- Added localization for MTA's main menu elements
- Added OOP
Client fixes and changes
- Fixed money counter to instantly set when changing servers.
- Fixed peds being invulnerable to gun fire when doing a drive by.
- Fixed onClientPlayerDamage not triggering for spray can.
Server fixes and changes
- Fixed 128 character limit on setAccountData.
Note: Patch notes are currently incomplete as 1.4 had significant changes over years and documenting them all is time consuming.