1. Hello, MRP. Community knows you under that nickname, but what's your real name?
My name is Lukas and I am 20 years old. I am know under morpp, MRP and kisa nicknames. my morpp nick came out from Dota 2 hero Morphling because it was one of my favorite.
2. Tell us about your city and your country. What's interesting in your town?
I am from Lithuania, my homeland is Molėtai. My homeland is known for its many lakes and nature. As a student now i live in Vilnius, capital of Lithuania
3. Probably you have another interesting hobby besides mta. Is it reading, sports or something else? Tell us what you are into.
Besides mta I used play basketball, but due to multiple ankle injuries, I stopped playing. As Information Systems student I spend most of my time studying. And of course I play Dota 2 if I have free time.
4. How did you start playing GTA SA multiplayer and why do you like to play mta race? what's interesting in racing in the 2004 year game?
in 2007 my cousin gave me a GTA SA disc, I was so happy that after school I played all day until evening. In 2008 the same cousin introduced me to SAMP and this is how my story began. I don’t remember how I found MTA but I used to play with my childhood friends race and zombie servers. I tried all gamemodes but most of them were hard or just boring and race mode was just the only mode I enjoyed to play and still enjoying till today
5. You've been playing for many years, you've seen a lot of players in this game. Tell 5 or more best players you've ever played with.
In six years I have seen a lot of good players and it's an honor for me to play with Gandras, BurN, McLaren, Riot, Aveng3r, H!J@CK and Wenom.
6. This year a lot of teams has disbanded. Some teams are living few months or weeks then gets disbanded. Why do teams disband so quickly? Bad leadership and accepting racers with bad history/behaviour leads to team disband.
7. Every year before Captains cup MTA community has 10-12 active teams, but this year only 6 teams could take a part in the CC. A lot of players say that they don't have time for training so many maps, but still they've got time to spend it everyday on FFS server. Even few SAMP players came to play this tournament. Why don't some teams take a part in the tournament? Many players from these teams watch tournament's games anyway. Or, for example, suckar left BOR and played for RTF.
Its just their decision to not participate in CC. I guess they are not enjoying training maps and rather they spend time playing in ffs.
8. FPS rules are changing very quickly, in 2012 everyone played with 45 fps, 2013 - 50 and 52, today we play with 60 fps. Let's imagine that tomorrow everyone will play with 100 fps, in your opinion, will it be good or bad?
I did not not like when we changed fps to 60. I had no choice but to play on 60fps. If community decides to change fps to 100 then ok. You just have to accept things that you don’t even like
9. I remember you were playing for LcP, SGA, FC and RTF. Tell us all your teams you was in and share some interesting stories or impressions from playing in those teams.
Also I was in SF but team disbanded month later lol. LcP was my first serious race clan. After 1,5 years I had to leave LcP because I couldn’t just improve and was looking for better clan. During that time many good people left SGA to create own clan or join another so I decided to write an app to SGA and I was accepted. My time in SGA was one of the best, spectating and learning from best SGA racers helped me to improve my race skills and become known racer. I was in SGA until closure. It was an honor to play last SGA cw with H!J@CK. After that I created FC with Gandras. Our team didn’t had strong members but we managed to win many cws and tournaments but a year later we decided to close the clan because we didn't have much desire to play and carrying the clan was a burden for us. After a few months break I and Gandras decided to join RTF, we did not expect them to accept us because few mta racers tried to join them but were not accepted.
Some information about the tournament. Tournament will be played by 3 players against 3 players. Find your team, come up with a team name and register. Registration will take 1 or 2 weeks. After that, we will create groups. 1 match will contain 6 races. Races will be random cw maps(vanilla). We have a pool of about 1000 maps. Matches will be played on 3v3 TOURNAMENT SERVER (IP: 220.127.116.11:22145) The server will be unlocked when it is ready to play. And it won't lock, so you can prepare for the match. Also you may happen to get a map on match, which you drove earlier on server.
Yesterday our tournament "Captains Cup 2020" was ended. This year maps were announced 35 days before the start of the tournament. All players had a lot of time for training.
In 2015, 2016 and 2019 I added maps for each team to map list, it was easy because many teams played cw with training maps. This year I remembered only one cw with training maps, that's why there were few maps with shortcuts. You don't have to play “cw training” every weekend. There are played about 3-4 clanwars on vanilla maps every week, so if this year there will be at least 1 clan war per 1-2 weeks on trained maps, i'll be able to pick those maps for the next captains cup.
Every year I add new maps, only the classic category does not change. If you will be playing cw with maps training and would like to see your maps in the list later, don’t choose maps from previous captain's cups.
I think previous seasons (2015-2019) had much easier maps than we had this year. There were a lot of vanilla maps in the city lasting 1.30 - 3 minutes.
Every year I add new cars and in this year I added Glendale, Ambulance, Hustler, Bloodring and Stallion.
It was very hard to organize a tournament with 7 teams, so we decided to make a qualifying match on AQ and uDka. This was first qualifying match in history of tournament. AQ won with score 295:405.
1st NET – Congratulations to your team, Aveng3r is a three-time champion, Mateoryt and Tann have won cup for the second time. Very good pick in the final and first victory for this clan in the cup.
2th – RTF – Very strong team, MRP, Gandras and few strong players from SA: MP is the machine to win. JN and Riot invite your SA:MP friends to the next cup, maybe you can create a new team and you can win this tournament.
3th - SKC – Guys, your match against NET is now in the history of the tournament. APFEL told me that the last time he felt this kind of emotion was at the 2012 Summer Cup after LSR - MgC quarterfinals. You are very cool guys, FeNsTeR has been inactive for 10 months, but then comes back and shows great performance in this tournament. I think after this tournament you will have a lot of fans.
4th - LSR – We were able to beat our main competitor in this tournament,it was too hard for us to play against NET and RTF. Thanks to all my players.
5 – 6
SiK - This is a new experience for your guys. I know that Aroszparo really likes this script. You chose very interesting maps and it was hard for me to play against your team. Maybe next time you will be better.
AQ – Where are your best players against LSR? I was looking forward to an interesting fight. Ignition is the MVP of the match against SKC. Speedy improved his skill from the last CC. Maybe next time you will be better.
uDka - thanks for playing without fakes from the Turks. Respect to Bruno for playing against AQ.
It was an interesting tournament for me, crazy final and RTF 314-314 NET before the last round. Lots of good matches, battle between RTF, NET and SKC. The players had a lot of emotions, all these 2 days you were talking only about the tournament.
2 days of non-stop racing with interesting mode ended.
Evolution streamed everything on his twitch channel with interesting statistics. All tournament matches will be published on youtube later. Lukum thank you very much for help in organization.